InfoSecurity – exhibition
Security specialist Check Point wanted to be in the spotlight during InfoSecurity, the largest technology exhibition in Belgium. Besides gaining visibility, their main objective was to generate leads.
We took care of the entire organization, from the first sketches of the booth, over building up the stand to the elaboration of an extensive communication plan around the event.
In detail we ensured:
- the overall design of the stand
- agreements with the stand builder
- a teasing VR experience mode
- training of hostesses
- a lead generation program
- website and e-mailing campaign
- video interviews for editorial use
- copy of relevant blogs and opinion articles before, during and after the event
Thanks to our integrated approach, all pieces of the puzzle fit together perfectly.
At Infosecurity, the Check Point stand stole the show. Visitors flocked en masse to take part in a our leadgen competition, resulting in more than 200 qualified leads for Check Point. The entire investment generated a strong boost for the sales funnel and resulted in extra brand awareness in the local market.