Do you have the ambition and drive to work for leading brands? Do you want to share your digital knowledge with and learn from the best? Do you feel like building on your career? Then we would love to meet you!
What we expect
- You are the strategic brains for the digital campaigns of our (inter)national clients
- You think along with our customers and determine how they can better reach their target audience with digital marketing
- You can set up SEA (YouTube, Display, Search, Shopping, …) and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, …) campaigns; you analyze, adjust and report to customers for traffic, awareness, lead generation as well as online sales
- You like to experiment with online advertising opportunities
- You have extensive experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4 and CMS systems
- You have basic knowledge of graphics programs, HTML and CSS
- You are a team player who can make the people around you better
What can you expect?
Communication is a people’s business. Therefore, at All Colors of Communication, we attach great importance to you as an individual: not only in terms of work-life balance (yes, that’s possible in an agency) or a pleasant working environment (in green Kobbegem or along the water in Temse and Dendermonde), but also through continuous training and career opportunities. With us, you determine your own career path, directly linked to your qualities.
Already during your application process, you will discover for yourself that our people are central. After the first introductory interview, you immediately sit together with your future colleagues. They will decide whether you are the person who can make our team stronger.
Convinced or not? There is only one way to find out. Apply, convince us and contribute to our story (and that of our customers).