- #Public Relations
Public relations consultant
Do you get so much satisfaction when your PR strategy leads to the desired results? Are you proud when your client's story is featured in the newspaper? Or when your client's vision is beautifully expressed on the news? Then perhaps you realise that a well-told story leads to success... which makes us all on the same page.
We are looking for an experienced Dutch-speaking PR consultant with very good knowledge of French and English, who knows better than anyone how to turn strong stories into rock-solid PR.
Our ideal colleague would be someone who has 3 to 7 years of experience in PR and is ready to grow into a senior role.
What exactly does the position involve?
- You’re the first point of contact for your clients.
- You translate their strategic objectives into concrete PR plans.
- You determine which PR tools to use for the best results & put theory into practice yourself.
- You monitor quality and deadlines.
- You control hours and budgets and the associated administration and reporting.
- You will work for both established and upcoming (inter)national brands.
What do we expect?
- The Belgian media and influencer landscape holds no secrets for you, your contact list is worth its weight in gold.
- You draw up strategic communication plans and have a good sense of what your clients need
- You have experience with managing customer relations and providing advice to our customers
- You are able to identify communication problems and propose effective solutions
- You think critically about how to translate the client's stories to suitable journalists and influencers
- You think out-of-the-box and surprise with creative ideas for PR actions.
- You’re a team player who is not afraid to take responsibility
- You’re quite brilliant at spotting opportunities for your client
- You have affinity with the tech world:
- You can demonstrate the experience you have acquired in the tech world
- You already have access to a strong network of tech journalists and experts
- You like the combination of thinking and just doin
What can you expect?
Communication is a people's business.
That’s why we at All Colors of Communication attach great importance to you as an individual. Not only in terms of work-life balance (yes, that is also possible at an agency) or a pleasant working environment (in green Kobbegem or along the waterfront in Temse or Dendermonde), but also in terms of continuous training (both inhouse and external) and career opportunities. You determine your own career path, directly linked to your qualities.
You will discover for yourself that our people are in the very center during our application procedure. After the first introductory meeting, you will sit down with your future colleagues. They will determine whether you are the person who can make our team stronger.
Whether you’re already convinced or not, there is only one way to find out for yourself. Apply, convince us and help write our (and our customers’) story!